Michael Ward has specialized in commercial and tort defense litigation for over thirty years.
Mike received his Bachelor of Arts degrees from Albion College in 1983 in philosophy, business and economics, and his Juris Doctor from DePaul University, College of Law, in 1986. He is a member of the Michigan Bar Association, the Grand Rapids Bar Association, and the Illinois Bar Association. Mike is also admitted to practice in the United States Federal District Courts in the Northern District of Illinois, the Western District of Michigan, the Eastern District of Michigan, the United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals and various other Federal Court jurisdictions throughout the country.
- Michigan, 1990
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 1990
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1990
- Illinois, 1986
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1986
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois, 1986, Juris Doctor
- Albion College, 1983
- Bachelor of Arts Major: Philosophy
- Major: Business and Economics
- Michigan Bar Association, Member
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Bar Association, Member
- Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce, Member
For more information or to schedule a consultation, please call 616.551.0379, or fill out this contact form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.