Ward Law defends all first- and third-party Michigan No-Fault claims, including those concerning coverage disputes, compensability and damages. We thoroughly understand effective defense in no-fault and automobile negligence cases, and provide aggressive representation for our clients. Although our firm typically represents insurance carriers, we also represent government entities, self-insureds, drivers and transportation companies.
Ward Law practices in all trial and appellate courts in Michigan and Illinois:
- • First-party no-fault claims
- • Third-party no-fault claims
- • Under-insured and uninsured coverage issues
- • Accident investigations/accident reconstruction
- • Coverage disputes
- • Priority disputes
- • Reimbursement claims
- • Analysis of threshold injury and compensability issues
- • Evaluation of other potential liability factors (e.g. driver intoxication)
- • Witness evaluations
- • Statements under oath
- • Evaluation of economic and non-economic damages/liabilities
For more information or to schedule a consultation, please call 616.551.0379, or fill out this contact form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.